Josh's black 197 cleaned and carbon added.

Looks great! I reckon Mr Fernandez should give the door strips a go.....would be interested in them myself!

Cheers for the comments fellas :smile:
No, the list just keeps getting longer :lol:
What's els has gone wrong mate?.
Are you still looking for a megane? I can't stop looking at red and white r26 I think I'll be making to move when the right car comes along.
Car looks awesome Josh. Really liking the mods. Looking forward to getting my hands on this in a couple of weeks :smile:.
Cheers rob, I'm looking forward to that weekend can't wait to see what can be done :smile:.

That looks bloody nice mate

Love the speedlines
Cheers Ashton I love the speedlines but I think I fancy a change, I'm swaying towards some ozs.
Looks great! I reckon Mr Fernandez should give the door strips a go.....would be interested in them myself!
Cheers lee.
fernandez was going to give the carbon skinning ago but I think he said it takes to much time,I can't quite remember there is a thread some were.

looking good that. iv just got the diamonds and door badges my self. what did you use to bond the rear and door ones?
cheers

cool looking car.cant figure out whether u r running wheel spacers or not...not trying to steal the thread..if u could pm me per say..would appreciate...