I've moved on guys!

197 is gone, replaced with this:

Picked this up on Thursday after alot of questions to RB Automotive and then going for a look on Wednesday.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type UK 2006 - Metallic Crystal Grey - immaculate condition

Not sure on the complete spec but it does have a few mods and a rolling road printout as below. Going to AI tomorrow for a health check (service) to keep the full history up to date, rolling road run and hopefully they can point out all my extras.

Hasn't missed a beat since getting it and I've done nearly 200 miles because I had a few things to do while I'm off.

Anyway some pics:

ScoobyFront.jpg
ScoobyBack.jpg
ScoobyRightFront.jpg
IMG_0694.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg
IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0700.jpg
ScoobyDyno30-01-10.jpg

What I do know it has is:

Rare black seats;
Full Revolution exhaust system;
Revolution Apollo kit from K&N;
Stealth FX dumpvalve with trumpet;
Red hoses (which may be leading to things I don't yet know about lol)
Eibach springs

Clio never missed a beat and really enjoyed my time with it, always be a part of my good memories of driving :smile:

Nice new motor mate!

Im quite sure it has been fiddled with to be producing that BHP figure! Not a bad thing though as it looks like it has been cared for. I hope the health check goes well.

Enjoy :thumbup:

Thanks everyone.

So easy to drive normally and hopefully I'll get a vid of the rolling road tomorrow, the popping and crackling is awesome!!

Very nice, i bet it feels tonnes quicker than 197 lol

Hope u enjoy it mate :smile:

very nice mate! AI are top notch rebuild my girlfriends smart fortwo engine when it was puffing smoke! very good guys good luck with the car! :smile:

Looks the part!!! :smile:

That's a healthy power figure too.

My dad had an '07 WRX (Circa 280BHP with mild mods) that was lovely to drive, he's just traded for a '10 WRXS.

Similar Thread Suggestions