I've pimped my ride!

Johnny 99

Winner - POTM October 2018
Platinum Member
I know that not everyone is going to like this, but I've never really liked the black & white look so I've added some much needed colour to my car. It's easily reversible and I am happy with the results. I have some graphics similar to those on the rear bumper ready to go on the front bumper but am having some damage repaired next month caused by someone reversing along the front of my car in a car park (& driving away needless to say) so they'll be going on after that's sorted.

1st pic is "before" & sadly when the car was dirty.

Comments welcome, favourable or otherwise.
WP_20170109_13_38_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20170228_10_54_31_Pro.jpg
WP_20170228_10_54_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20170227_13_22_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like that, makes it look kind of like a mini R26.R.

Off-topic, was your Spa sticker bought from Spa?

Edit - this is the car I was thinking of:
img_0090-2dfe006.jpg

Yes the spa sticker was bought at Spa. I was going for the R26 R type look if not exactly the same so I am glad you get it. Thought about a carbon bonnet but don't think my wife would like me spending that much! Considered carbon wrapping the bonnet but decided against it. Red wheels definitely being considered.
I considered that exact graphics pack too, but decided I wanted a bit more red!

Reactions: Sean197
Funny that, I tried viewing them ti see if they'd gone on ok & I can't see them either!

They work now. Did you upload them to an image hosting service rather than directly to this site? I tried to upload them through Photobucket for you, but as ever photobucket's web site is a pile of shite.

Reactions: Pav and DS197
They work now. Did you upload them to an image hosting service rather than directly to this site? I tried to upload them through Photobucket for you, but as ever photobucket's web site is a pile of shite.
I just deleted the attachments & uploaded them again.

Very nice Johnny. Especially like the rear and side.

Bonnet stripe I could take or leave if I'm honest

Puts your own stamp on it.

Reactions: Johnny 99
I personally think it looks amazing mate!

Sometimes things like this can look a bit tacky, but it genuinely doesn't at all :thumb:

I reckon to finish off the red theme you should get the front f1 blade wrapped in red vinyl.

Reactions: ///M and Johnny 99
I personally think it looks amazing mate!

Sometimes things like this can look a bit tacky, but it genuinely doesn't at all :thumb:

I reckon to finish off the red theme you should get the front f1 blade wrapped in red vinyl.
I m thinking about that tbh as long as I can match the colour. I'm scared of going ott. It's a fine line between a nice bit of personalisation & crass.