It's party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I'm suprised they're not doing some obnoxious 'Olympic Special' where they try and beat Bolt over 100 metres in various vehicles, which Clarkson has to have the fastest....or play shot put with a Caravan and Morris Marina....or high jump with a Reliant Robin...

"Top Gear is a medium sized van. Cowell is a juggernaut. When he has finished his singing competition, our new series will start."

haha

If next season is a flop, with this much of a wait, I reckon that will be the beginning of the end...

I can see the end being on the cards also.

I much preferred the US version of Top Gear last season round.

I can see the end being on the cards also.

I much preferred the US version of Top Gear last season round.

seriuos?

thought the usa version was THE worst tv programme i had seen in a very long time :eek:

1st season of tg USA was pants, 2nd season was really good. If we have to wait that long, I wonder if we will get a proper series and not just 6 or 7 episodes?

1st season of tg USA was pants, 2nd season was really good. If we have to wait that long, I wonder if we will get a proper series and not just 6 or 7 episodes?

1st season was pants, but I really enjoyed the 2nd.

...I'm suprised they're not doing some obnoxious 'Olympic Special' where they try and beat Bolt over 100 metres in various vehicles, which Clarkson has to have the fastest....or play shot put with a Caravan and Morris Marina....or high jump with a Reliant Robin...

You'll be giving them ideas if they read this :bat:

Utterley hate Top gear, it looks like the BBC have finally realised that two series a year is a total waste of money, so they've done one.

Hopefully, they will realise that even one is a load of tosh and cancel the whole blooming thing.

:smile:

Utterley hate Top gear, it looks like the BBC have finally realised that two series a year is a total waste of money, so they've done one.

Hopefully, they will realise that even one is a load of tosh and cancel the whole blooming thing.

:smile:

top gear is the bbc best seller/export........

:bat:

Similar Thread Suggestions