• BNP

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
If you don't mind me asking, what are your voting intentions at this point in the election campaign?

Mine will be UKIP.

I've always voted for them, they would turn us into a country like Switzerland, where say for instance they wanted to introduce the Euro to Britain, they would ask the public in a poll.

i dont vote, 35 years old and not voted once, ( i should do i suppose ).

i couldnt tell you what any of them do tbh, :'(

sorry Mike not much help.

hung parliament so far :oops:

as for voting - everyone should vote - it took a lot of fighting and sacrifice to get and should always be done by all those that are allowed to vote - if you dont vote you cant really complain about whos in power really......

I will vote for Labour this term as I don't vote based on what class of citizen I believe myself to be. I'd rather vote on the best fiscal policies during this important time. I've been following Parliament very closely in the last 18 months and Alistair Darling is the only person who appears clever enough to turn our economy around.

George Osbourne really hasn't got a clue and his boss Cameron has less of an idea about survival than my pet rats!

I will vote for Labour this term as I don't vote based on what class of citizen I believe myself to be. I'd rather vote on the best fiscal policies during this important time. I've been following Parliament very closely in the last 18 months and Alistair Darling is the only person who appears clever enough to turn our economy around.

George Osbourne really hasn't got a clue and his boss Cameron has less of an idea about survival than my pet rats!

its not really the front men (darling) that has the knowledge they rely on advisers and civil servents to give them the info.....darling or anyone else for that matter isnt going to sit there with a calculator working out the figures - they will tell someone we want to do "x" and they will work it out for them

I bet it came up as BNP lol!!!

Did with me too!:innocent:

Me too funnily enough! I dunno if I can bring myself to actually vote for them though :confused1:

Funny how you put an election poll on a car forum and nobody votes for the Greenys lol

have to admit none of the parties really stick out to me they all seem to be namby pamby around the truth

Mine came out with UKIP and Tories a very close 1, 2 ...

I wasn't really thinking about voting for either of those though!

Wont be voting for any of the lying cheating bunch of no good pricks that think they can run our country.

Vote for change my ass, the moment they get their fat asses in their seats they will say we havent got enough money or the objectives they set were beyind their reach and lie their way thru another few years

Whats happened??? Iv had my head in study books past few weeks so not paid any attention!!! Iv finally lost interest in uni :bash:

just watch the news its a classic - lets just say his mic was left on :001_rolleyes: