Is Stripping The Clio Bad?

Always been a fan of the stripped out clios since i first took the back seats out my little 1.4 many years ago.

However now im all grown up and im not feeling it lately. After just buying a very expensive roll cage last month im now considering taking it back out, ditching the harnesses and putting my seats back in to make it a proper car again, just need the justification that a stripped out car is abit pants.

What do you all think?

16907e1d.gif

DSC01322.gif

DSC01331.gif

DSC01333.gif

tbh if ure running time attacks with major mods under the hud u can justify it for weight saving etc etc but its not practical for every day use. if u were serious about weight u wudnt have all that heavy glass lol perspex all the way.

I think it adds more appeal to the clio when it has all the interior and is basically just a hatch back just happens to go reasonably well and handles fantastic. It looks ok, its just like well whats the point, its not a racing car...

I think subtle is the way to go ... Tbh your Car flys anyway so make it oem inside the it will be more impressive when u blow people away

I do love those harnesses though

I have a cage a bolt in one to fit for trackdays Asnit takes 1hr to fit max

Oulton mate ..... Not to bad tbh selling it though as I also decided agaist the stripped look

Too great minds hey ..... Ps where is my pm lol

presonally love stripped out cars. Mine would have gone the same way if I was the only one who used it. Maybe the new toy will go that way though...

Haha great minds indeed mate we have the same cage!

Ha ha brilliant . Don't sell it mate pop the int back in push the NOS button blow some people away , smile , clean it park it . Then do it all again

U love the 197 . It loves u too I'm sure just likes to play u up some times

A stripped car is cool for a while then it gets a bit of a drone the zaust noise does my head in sometimes . Some people also look at the car and think WTF why had he done that an I feel a we bit silly .....

I think it looks great, especially with the cage. Your car can pull of the look too!

I would strip my car out if it was a pure track car but it's not, which is why I have left the interior in. Another +1 for OEM+.

Stripping the clio isn't bad - I love the look.

TBH I would love to do it to mine, I just couldn't bring myself to do it! I dont ever use the rear seats, maybe about 5 times in 15mths, but I do like the fact I can still beat chavved up corsas with 5 people in it lol!

If you arent happy with it then I think you need to put it back in mate!

i would rather have a gt3 rs / m3 gts look than the "someone robbed my interior" look. Personally not keen on the thin looking bolt in cage and no carpets. I am going to do carpet and clio cup car rear cage i reckon. Stripped but a bit more "finished" if that makes sense.