Is remap worth ?

Thinking about making some remap on my car, but, is it really worth those money ? ( 400-500 euros ) have Akra Evo and will have KTR induktion kit

Thinking about making some remap on my car, but, is it really worth those money ? ( 400-500 euros ) have Akra Evo and will have KTR induktion kit

Probably about 5-15bhp, and that's including some you may have lost with modifications.

According to members who have a mapped car, it just drives a ton better, rather than giving it more power.

It depends what you want from the remap. As kazumz says, a remap is generally a good complement to an exhaust/induction mod, as it makes the most of those upgrades and therefore the car drives better (i.e. smooths out any flatspot).

If you're after pure power gains, then you probably won't get much bang for your buck. However the results vary from one car to the next.

I had my standard 200 mapped at RS Tuning, I didn't get a lot of power, but it drove a lot better and pulled better right through the Rev range. For 300 Euros yes but 600, not worth it, put the money to a new car