is my r27 worth 10k???

We've been looking around for a couple of weeks, and although most dealers are scared of the 197, the ones that arent are offering half decent px prices.

I'm waiting until the weather breaks to put ours up for sale, as much as i'd like to part ex it for something more economical, i'm thinking something with as much fun/running costs with less value would be a more sensible option for me.

Mines 39k - Red, and I'm aiming for £9000, so to me yours would be a bargain at 10k.

Obviously already speaking the OP I havent commented on the thread-
However I think people need an element of realism here-

11k?11.5k-- not a chance im afraid-

Its all very well talking up a price but the reality is cars depreciate, especially as a newer model comes out & in this case the R27 is not excluded V the 200 / 200 cup-

If im a private buyer with 11.5 k am I buying a 7 plate r27 with 15k or a 9 plate 200 with less miles.....

Ive sold these for the last 2 years- across the piste they were 12k when I started out,last year they were low 11k at the start of spring & easing down into high/mid 10's at the end of Autumn-

As we get going again in Spring we are low 10's high 9's depending on miles-

The OP's car is 2 owners very low mileage- If that were me ( private sale)I would list at 10250 & hope for 10k

I would also buy a glasses guide of EBAY & consider taking a px on it & work my way down-

It possible to get 10750 out the car- even 11k but taking a couple of PXes & using your noddle- However I can appreciate that most people dont want to go down that route-

I think it will go for about 9800/9900

S

thanks for your help mate, id be happy with 10k private might put it up for 10.5 and see how it goes for 2-3 weeks if no intrest then ill drop im in no rush tbh as i do love it haha

Similar Thread Suggestions