Is it me or are we losing more Clio's than we are gaining???

litchy the people make the site the cars are just part of it mate

I think its a bit of cars make the site, and its people that 'make' the meets. I think some people like the anonymity of forums in general, and use them for information rather than to comment. Its not the fact that people are leaving onto other cars, thats inevitable for lots of reasons, its the individuals that are going that makes it more relevant. These have been the regular posters on the site and also that have pushed the envelope in the cars development. Always is a worry when you lose these type of people to any membership.

The people are great and I kind of agree with you, but the site should always be greater than the sum of its parts (excuse the pun).

Last edited:
Well put.

I think its a bit of cars make the site, and its people that 'make' the meets. I think some people like the anonymity of forums in general, and use them for information rather than to comment. Its not the fact that people are leaving onto other cars, thats inevitable for lots of reasons, its the individuals that are going that makes it more relevant. These have been the regular posters on the site and also that have pushed the envelope in the cars development. Always is a worry when you lose these type of people to any membership.

The people are great and I kind of agree with you, but the site should always be greater than the sum of its parts (excuse the pun).