Is it me or are we losing more Clio's than we are gaining???

at least mine is working and has done solidly for 3-4 years :tongueout:

oh and what a lovely thing to say

Mmmmmmm.. Driving around on buckled wheels since a ring incident, worn out suspension parts that Jamsport told you to replace 6 months ago and admitting to Ste they you hadn't changed the spark plugs and oil for 2 years is not what I'd call "Working Solidly" :wink:

Mmmmmmm.. Driving around on buckled wheels since a ring incident, worn out suspension parts that Jamsport told you to replace 6 months ago and admitting to Ste they you hadn't changed the spark plugs and oil for 2 years is not what I'd call "Working Solidly" :wink:

facts and correct i think u need to get right.
first off wheels were not and never have been buckled from my in counter with a german bridge, 6 years of our raods have caused them to be more squarelol secondly the month after the suspension parts were replaced and thirdly it was for longer than 2 years lol, but mine has worked solidly for 3-4 years i have had the conversion, only fault with it was a dead alternator.

2nd turbo already..............................................................................................................................how many miles has it been?:wink::wink::jase::jase::tongueout:roud::tongueout:roud:

love ya

Last edited:
facts and correct i think u need to get right.
first off wheels were not and never have been buckled from my in counter with a german bridge, 6 years of our raods have caused them to be more squarelol secondly the month after the suspension parts were replaced and thirdly it was for longer than 2 years lol, but mine has worked solidly for 3-4 years i have had the conversion, only fault with it was a dead alternator.

2nd turbo already..............................................................................................................................how many miles has it been?:wink::wink::jase::jase::tongueout:roud::tongueout:roud:

love ya

Love you too..... first turbo was shagged mate i admit, but then so was my fist meg engine so I guess in the spirit of things 2 turbos is about right.. Lol

Putting a 250 turbo on tomorrow so happy days again.

Some say the 225 unit was on its last legs and couldn't handle the awesome flutter...... The 250 turbo is a much better bit of kit tbh and more than upto the job.

Maybe some of the "new members" would get more involved if their area rep actually organised something.
take FCS13 for example. Every person on the stand was a new member that hadn't attended before,
give them something to do or a reason to attend and said new members will get involved.
it was actually thanks to the new members and their efforts/participation that FCS13 was such a success.
Big big thumbs up to the "New" members.

i think a few owners don't know how good a car they have, until they move on.

hence why a few come back.

but we are all different, for example if I never took mine on track I might have moved on by now, as on road you cant get the best of the car. Whereas for me, due to my track use and Ring trips, I can appreciate what an amazing car I have and it keeps the excitement there.

Its a great forum and hats off to mike and others who have taken the time to organise a couple of the events in their own time. Willis pull your finger out for another NW meet or I'm asking for a transfer to Yorkshire. lol

I'd certainly love to help organising things for my region, but my work commitments mean I don't know when I'm free!

Also not originating from round here I don't know the best places to go!!!

since I joined I only think ive seen 1 nw meet happen, the rr day at stes and that was a ball ache changing dates constantly,

Im wanting to attend a nw meet so pull ya bloomin finger out :biggrin: