Inverted 197's

They all look great Jase! I love the contrast of the first and third! Has it not got you wanting a LY lol!

Yeah, liking them alot Jase. The turquiose with the Gold/Ly look is cool. The car park reflections on the car also make it look like its got stripes like a tiger!! Loving the black summer wheels too, did they sell them in black by any chance?

Yeah, it was a great idea to start it off! I was absolutely amazed by all of them when I saw them, I love Emz Alien Green lookilike! All of the colours are a bit special. I didn't realise it would come out such a cool blue, its got me wanting one in that exact shade now lol! Personally I love the purple leaves in the first pic and the sky in the second looks like the apocalypse!

I like the look of yours Troopy it looks kinda chromed or an x-ray lol! I must admit I had a giggle at the cup racer sponsored by 'tits', but thats also a cracking photo!

Yeah I will get it sent on for you now mate! Enjoy and dont eat the yellow snow :wink:

Never noticed it was sponsored by 'Tits' that's a great spot lol!! All we need now is pics of a white 197 and nimbus, would be interesting to see what comes out.

I agree that first pic with the bridge is amazing, any chance you could PM the largest size possible please? I seem to be building up a little collection of 197 wallpapers :smiley:

I also like the fact that you can see the reflection of the bridge clearly in the 3rd pic too.

Thanks I do quite like the first one. Will PM it to u 2moro.

Quite new to photoshop, when I inverted the pics I couldn't find an option to tweak it? Is it possible to adjust the invert?

All the pics on this thread are awesome :thumbup1:

I'm sure there is, but I was using a basic version and could only invert it. Mark's pics earlier in the thread focused the inversion solely on the car on the track so from that I guess it can be done! Like you I need to get the full version and spend a few hours playing around lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions