Inverted 197's

Can't sleep, and found myself inverting some of my photo's and got to my 197 album. Got one of these photo's saved as my wallpaper now!!

Please feel free to add your own, I'd love to see a collection of all your 197's inverted colour wise, I think it looks stunning inverted.

DSC04540-134.gif

SP_A0331679.gif

SP_A0331677.gif

SP_A0331675.gif

SP_A033056.gif

SP_A0331678.gif

And then my favourite...normal then inverted...

2ir9aoi.gif

2ir9aoi5.gif

This is a completely brilliant idea! These pics look amazing! Here are a couple of mine to get added to it too!

DecemberPOTMcopyInvert.jpg

NovemberPOTM2copyInvert.jpg

P10208792Invert.jpg

Wow, your LY becomes a lovely shade of Blue and the trees look stunning, glad I came up with this idea. Any chance you could PM the biggest size 3rd one you have please? I like that the best :smiley:

Wow, your LY becomes a lovely shade of Blue and the trees look stunning, glad I came up with this idea. Any chance you could PM the biggest size 3rd one you have please? I like that the best :smiley:

Yeah, it was a great idea to start it off! I was absolutely amazed by all of them when I saw them, I love Emz Alien Green lookilike! All of the colours are a bit special. I didn't realise it would come out such a cool blue, its got me wanting one in that exact shade now lol! Personally I love the purple leaves in the first pic and the sky in the second looks like the apocalypse!

I like the look of yours Troopy it looks kinda chromed or an x-ray lol! I must admit I had a giggle at the cup racer sponsored by 'tits', but thats also a cracking photo!

Yeah I will get it sent on for you now mate! Enjoy and dont eat the yellow snow :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions