insurance renewal

Just got my insurance renewal through the post :swear:

Thats me now got 3 years no claims(was insured on provisional licence + i do 10 month policys instead of 12) , turning 20 in may insurance is up in 20th april and if i do quotes when im 20 with 3 yers no claims its £994 which is what i was expecting , my insurance company hit me with £1788 lol becasue im still 19 for the first 3 weeks of my policy lol thats like £800 of a diffrence for the fact of 3 weeks im not 20 lol . Gonna ring them up hope they can do something :smile:]

hate insurance tbh :zap:

i never even thought of that to be honest , im really hoping they can do summit for me :smile: , been on hold 27 mins gave up lol! , ill look into hiring a car lol can you do it being only 19 tho ?

edit: Some companies not under 21 but some is fine. So depends on whom you'd pick.

They'll take your upcoming birthday into account mate...

My renewal is 23rd December and my birthday is 16th January. My insurance dropped by £1300 (honest, it really did) on my last renewal, I was 25 and I'm now 26. Granted, I also had 3 Points less this time around, but still, £1300 is a staggering drop especially in the current climate. Try giving Greenlight a ring, they're a trader on here and they're very very very helpful, my next best quote was around £200 more than they have insured me for.

ahh i see mate , ill look around then im going to try phone them today im with elephant atm as they seem too be really cheap for younger drivers :smile: , a hope they can sort summit out for the 3 weeks tho as paying double the price for the sake of 3 weeks is shocking

I won't tell you I pay less than 700 for the 200 & 265 trophy with £150 excess and upto 15,000 miles in each.

Try upping you excess it may bring it down.

That's 700 for both not each before I'm asked.

I won't tell you I pay less than 700 for the 200 & 265 trophy with £150 excess and upto 15,000 miles in each.

Try upping you excess it may bring it down.

That's 700 for both not each before I'm asked.

Mine is £520 with direct line. 23 4 years ncb no points :smiley:

Both very good prices!!! :thumbsup:

I'm 26, 3 Yrs NCB, 4 Points and pay £653.?? with Greenlight for Fully Comprehensive.

Similar Thread Suggestions