Install parrot with cabasse system

I'm going to buy a parrot mk9200 on the weekend. Main reason i want it is for my iphone/ipod, the handsfree is a bonus. I've got the cabasse system.

Is this easy enough to fit?

You need to run the line out and mute wires to the unit under the seat; you will need an ISO plug to cut up to add the plug prong to the plug going into the under seat unit for the mute wire. You will need a CD ROM audio cable to cut up to get four small sockets to go into the red plug for the audio input into the under seat unit.

The parrot wiring can plug into ISO plugs clipped to the inside of the dash behind the CD changer.

You do not need a 5m ISO extension because of the plugs and sockets behind the dash.

Anything else you need to know, drop me a pm.

Sounds like a pain in the arse to me. I'm not to bad with electrics, but not great either. Thanks though RalphyBMW. I can see you getting bombarded with pm's over the weekend :smile:

Have this with my cabasse, the previous owner had it done so can't help with installation, I can say it works well with all devices, even streaming audio on spotify via 3G/bluetooth.