Info Display Fading In Hot Weather

Big Ben

Loves to rag the VAG!
Paid Member
My info/stereo display is virtually unreadable after car has been parked in bright sunlight for a while!!
Pretty annoying. Does anyone else have this issue?
If so is there a quick/cheap fix? Or is it a trip to my local Renault dealer for a new one?
Cheers

You can get some very cheap ones on ebay. In fact, i've got a spare one if you wanna try it out:smile:
That would save me a whole load of trouble mate. On eBay there's not anything at the minute as far as I can tell. Any idea if it's an easy swap job?

Last edited:
Yes mate very easy. Pop the clock surround off, unplug it, unclip the monitor from the housing and job done. I work in Enfield but I've got friends who live in cheshunt, Waltham cross area, I can give it to them and you can go and pick it up? Would that work?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

That would be great. Thanks. PM me the details and we can sort out some reimbursement.

So nice to see one reno fan help another, nice1, Yiannis. You are a top lad and hopefully when i come over in December I can hook up with a few of you!

Big thank you to Yiannis for going out of his way to post me his spare display screen!!
Had the pleasure of meeting him in person at Bedford Autodrome this year.
Hopefully bump into you again soon mate. Top man

Glad it's working matey and it's all sorted, pleasure:smile:

We are not too far away so yes, let's sort out a drive soon!