In love with my Clio200 Cup

clio200-smallhdr.jpg

looking great and great colour makes a change from all the silver grey and white motors on the roads :jase:

clio-dizalica.jpg

Replaced top and bottom (transmission) engine mounts. That eliminated the shifting noise that was present..
Also replaced braking oil (I put ATE blue racing) and gearbox oil (Yacco BVX 600 75w90). Changing gears is a bit smoother (I didn't have and remarks on the way gearbox shifts before, did it as a precaution).

Now it's time to enjoy the car.

I could tell you tons about Istria, greatest Croatian peninsula..
I will try to be short and tell you that Istria is a combination of great vine and olive oil, brilliant food (homeland of truffles) and excellent driving roads.
Inner part of the peninsula offers also a true connection between 18-19th centrury life and modern age...
Few pics that might interest you..
clio-istra1hdr.jpg

clio-istra2hdr.jpg

clio-istra3hdr.jpg

clio-istra4hdr.jpg

clio-istra5hdr.jpg

clio-istra6hdr.jpg

Great photos, Istra looks and is great, I was there with my RS last year, I stayed in Umag for 4 days with my ex, we were everywhere in Istra in that 4 days. I was pushing it a bit around the local roads, they are awsome.

Glad you had nice time Duli.
You should come to this house, it is near Motovun.
Roads are amazing and half a dozen of epic restaurants are within 10 km.
Hedonistic paradise.
dsc09369.jpg

dsc09379hdr.jpg

Of course, OMV gas station with OMV Maxmotin 100 octane to make sure we never run out of liquid force :smiley: