In love with my Clio200 Cup

clio200-2.jpg

There is something special with this car...

Cup chassis, auto climate, adaptive lights and some other gadgets...

Covered more around 1800 km last week, went from Croatia to Montenegro, passed along the whole side of the Adriatic coats.
Some photos..
City of Dubrovnik.
dubrovnik-caffe.jpg

dubrovnik-stepenice.jpg

stradun-ulicica.jpg

dubrovnik.jpg

dubrovnik-pogled.jpg

clio-povrh-du.jpg

Bay of Boka, Montenegro.
boka-crkva.jpg

boka-clio.jpg

Clio is wonderful little car.. :smile:

Still in love wit my clio!

Decided to replace standard headlight bulbs with xenon kit since I have headlights with lenses!
Took 4300K kit. It took approximately 4 hours to complete the installation.

1st step: pulling out the black plastic under the wheel arches. You can access and loose the bold without moving the fender cover but you cannot put it back into place and screw it back in.
clio-unutarnja-vida.jpg

There are 4 + 2 screws under the car and 4 screws holding the bumper in the engine bay. Along with those 2 from the wheel arches that is all that holds the front bumper in place. Note that there is a single fog light plug on the left side. Even with no bolts the bumper will stay in it's place. Start pulling the bumper out from the sides, you must use a bit of muscle.
clio-rastavljanje2.jpg

After you removed the bumper you need to take off headlight. Each is being held by 3 screws and if I remember right 3 wire plugs.
clio-rastavljanje.jpg

Clean look
clio-rastavljensmall.jpg

Tightening the ballasts
clio-balast.jpg

It is working
xenon.jpg

Another issue, it seems that both lower and upper right engine carriers have worn out. With lower temperatures I noticed a knock when accelerating and releasing the throttle. The knock disappears when engine warms up.
I went to the mechanic yesterday and we noticed that lower engine holder is a bit loose. After that I put into 1st gear and swung the car forward and backwards to notice that upper holder is also a bit loose.

Also, is 40.000 km and 2,5 years good time to replace my brake fluid and gearbox oil?