I'm being picky... But I'm impatient!

Just to clear up with people. Everyone likes banter and some fun, but we do not tolerate direct abuse to other members, especially some of the words that were used above.

This site is a welcoming and friendly, yes, 1-2 people argue and that's fine, but direct abuse for no reason is not welcome

Not quite sure what happened... I clearly missed it...

I never meant for anyone to argue, my first post on here of me saying I want a LY R27 seems to have got out of hand and I don't know why :cry:

I think I'll keep searching and maybe think about posting again when I have found one.

I appreciate everyone's help that has tried to find me different options but if there's certain members on here that's going to cause abuse then I'm not here for that.

I only wanted some friendly advice off a new forum :worried:

[MENTION=50727]sarah_casper[/MENTION]

carry on as you were, this thread is good. Just one member stepping out of line. You've done nothing wrong with what you've posted, so no need to think twice.

Not quite sure what happened... I clearly missed it...

I never meant for anyone to argue, my first post on here of me saying I want a LY R27 seems to have got out of hand and I don't know why :cry:

I think I'll keep searching and maybe think about posting again when I have found one.

I appreciate everyone's help that has tried to find me different options but if there's certain members on here that's going to cause abuse then I'm not here for that.

I only wanted some friendly advice off a new forum :worried:

It is a friendly forum, just as with every forum sometimes people don't always read what they type before pressing enter..........

I now want a RB R27.... after all whats been put they seem to be very rare. So the colour needs protecting like an endangered panda lol

[MENTION=50727]sarah_casper[/MENTION]

carry on as you were, this thread is good. Just one member stepping out of line. You've done nothing wrong with what you've posted, so no need to think twice.

Ok thankyou. There's always one isn't there...

It is a friendly forum, just as with every forum sometimes people don't always read what they type before pressing enter..........

I now want a RB R27.... after all whats been put they seem to be very rare. So the colour needs protecting like an endangered panda lol

Lol someone has one of those for sale I think on here that posted further up!

Depends if you are picky though... :smile:

Second favourite to a white! LOVE the Rb R27. Better than LY imo.

Lol someone has one of those for sale I think on here that posted further up!

Depends if you are picky though... :smile:

Am not fussy...... :wink:

I would like a low mileage one but it's alongside the V6 dream, need a bigger garage though first.

The white one did come up for sale not long back but had a reflected price tag. Keep looking thou, the right LY will come up, there is always someone selling eventually and if ya in no rush then just hold out.

The white one did come up for sale not long back but had a reflected price tag. Keep looking thou, the right LY will come up, there is always someone selling eventually and if ya in no rush then just hold out.

It was built for free iirc too, thought it was a bit off flogging it.

I was planning on buying the white one a few years ago but fort it would be wasted used as my daily.
I don't think it was free it was just made in white in memory of the owners brother who was a big Renault fan the story is on pistonheads somewhere.

I was planning on buying the white one a few years ago but fort it would be wasted used as my daily.
I don't think it was free it was just made in white in memory of the owners brother who was a big Renault fan the story is on pistonheads somewhere.

Yeah, now you mention it i remember reading a while back about it being specially built in memory of someone

Similar Thread Suggestions