I'm a Clio chav!?!

I had a FF250 Meg did 8 tracks day 26k in 18 month's never missed a beat all I hear from the conversation's is one problem after another that's my view I'll have a new Meg in 2017

The Megane suffer from their own problems.

It's French, they're all as bad as each other. No doubt down the line, the 200T will develop "common faults"...its just how it is.

As far as chav cars go ( sticking with the thread ), who's got the chaviest looking one? AND if I may point out that by chav I mean blinged up. Or are you all thinking your cars are still in the realm of exquisiteness? [emoji4] [emoji4]

Getting a little off topic lol. Bit of a general statement to say a meg'd clio will 'blow away' a meg. I dont think there is really that much difference in weight (depends what power the clio is too) and then you are comparing a modified car to a standard car, easily mod the meg too...then again they will be pretty identical. However, standard vs standard the meg 'blows away' the clio in all areas.

The mk3 and onwards meg seem to be pretty trouble free, mine certainly has (previous owner used is as a track car only from day 1) and I know a fair few other owners will say the same too.

I take my hat off to those who go down the meg route and having been in Pete's car i can honestly say it is bloody epic. Its each to their own though, would i want to plough 7K/8K into a car? Personally, no. I'd just buy the car that came with the engine/set-up in the first place and save myself the money and potential problems. Its each to their own though.

If I had to change would go back to a 197/200 from the Meg - no chance. Unless it was Pete's car or an equivalent.

Oh and to add my 2p to the actual topic, I don't think the Renault Sports are chavvy but it can depend how the individual mod's them. I like to see them as more drivers cars, those into track days etc.

[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] thanks for your indepth input there. I do prefer an understated car myself, on the outside anyway. Like a wolf in Sheep's clothing, almost. I can't afford a Meg and prob never will. I'll just admire from afar

As far as chav cars go ( sticking with the thread ), who's got the chaviest looking one? AND if I may point out that by chav I mean blinged up. Or are you all thinking your cars are still in the realm of exquisiteness? [emoji4] [emoji4]

I automatically win this title.