I'm a Clio chav!?!

The 197 is quite understated in it's looks so I fail to see how it can be considered chavvy.
Totally agree! ! All this has come from a 'arse wiped, wreckhead, spends all £1500 of his wage in two weeks on partying ' 21 year old. To be honest I've never heard anyone else refer to them as chavvy. I'll give him a tap on the nose next time [emoji12]

Very hypocritical thread, complaining of being stereotyped then stereotyping other cars
Merely stating my opinion on 'chav cars ' and 'non chav cars'. Feel free to say whatever you like on that basis. I'm merely pointing out that these Clios are not chavvy. All this I may point out, came from an ultimate chav.

And I didn't complain of a stereotype either, it was a 'chavs ' opinion on my car. I've got loads of stereotypes but it's not for this thread [emoji9]

Don't think people need to worry about them being 'everywhere'. They didn't sell many enough to be stated as a common car. Therefor, they cannot be chav.

Well that's what I thought. All these comments brought about from a 21 year old haha

First time he's ever probably seen one and proceeds to call it a chav car. Sounds inbred to me. I NEVER had seen a 197/200 in my life until I test drove mine.

Yeah you're like half my age. I had a bit back and thought I really like them but do I want another french car but I succumbed. I wasn't even sure of the shape at first but it massively grew on me. However I'm not too thrilled with the mpg! ! My 172 was 35!!

Yeah you're like half my age. I had a bit back and thought I really like them but do I want another french car but I succumbed. I wasn't even sure of the shape at first but it massively grew on me. However I'm not too thrilled with the mpg! ! My 172 was 35!!

I can get 40mpg on a motorway if that counts...

Around town, no... 27 tops.