I appear to have a Saxo in my garage

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Stripped to the skin, proper track car.

Belongs to a mate, who is borrowing my garage for a week or two. Been driving it and it is like driving an empty bag of crisps with loose nails in it.

Coupled with the fact you have to detach the steering wheel and somehow climb out through the cage, it really isn't much fun to drive. Exhaust so loud you can't hear yourself think lol.

Mind you, being a decat, reversing the car into the garage is never an issue :wink::wink:

Pics for you:

scotts4.jpg

scotts3.jpg

scotts2.jpg

scotts1.jpg

This will be coming to Deutschland in June too :smile: or his White Megane R26 - he can't decide lol!!!

Looks quite cool, Mike you need to stop moaning you old git!!

Don't forget my car history involves 7 years on Saxperience and 2 1/2 years with Suki Saxo VTS :wink::wink:

victormeldrew.jpg

Argghhh cammed vts? Tell him to cam n port the meggy :wink:

When Deutschland comes round, this will be cammed, and Alex's VTS, which is already cammed, will all be there.

EDIT: DAM IT, that BLO**Y UPS advert is on TV now! NOOOOO!!!!

Advert does my head in lol.

Saxo all tucked up in garage now. Clio 1.4 for the week :smile:

I so miss my old Suki Saxo VTS :worried::worried: I adored that car :smile:

They truely are awesome. The vts is a little mini beast. Tarmac eater.

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

aaahhhhhhh brings back memories eh, what cams is he going for?

i had the newmans PH3s and thought they were spot on.

tell him to get head work done at the same time as the cams go in, the head work makes alot of difference when the car comes on power band.

aaahhhhhhh brings back memories eh, what cams is he going for?

i had the newmans PH3s and thought they were spot on.

tell him to get head work done at the same time as the cams go in, the head work makes alot of difference when the car comes on power band.

No idea what he is going for on it. He is getting an ECU on a group buy on Saxp too :smile:

****ty predator no doubt.

Tell him not to bother and get the standard ecu mapped. My mate has a 174hp 106 cammed rallye that's on the standard ecu

I forgot to mention, I have sat in and raced against suki mike.

When luke patchett had it.

Twoz nothing against my 137hp @ wheels monster hahahaha!

Made me think actually, I have just had a look and I can get a mint vts fully standard with 50,000 miles on the clock for £1500.

Might be an idea…