I am loving the French!

leeboy

Paid Member
After purchasing my 197 back in March, I realised a few things.... Firstly, its an amazing bit of kit that is worth every penny and secondly it was a bit too quiet for my liking. So after having a search through the forums and seeing what people fit when it comes to a cat-back system.... I thought lets try something different! Spoke to a couple of custom exhaust exhaust companies and finally settled with Fast Road Conversions in Ashford ( 15mins away from me) Very impressed ith their work and has woken the car up! I'd reccommend them to anyone as the price is on parr with off the shelf systems!
newcar.jpg
newcar.jpg
clio2.jpg
clio3.jpg
clio.jpg
clio1.jpg
I'll also try and get a moving along at a rate video, but for now.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m36GBK-yWus&feature=plcp

Looks very nice. Personally wouldn't have gone for those tips, but I can see why you have gone for them. They almost look OEM, but a little bit more.

The tips look better in the flesh than what the seem in the pics, although i might cut them back and hide them at some point.
The cat-back was £550, life time warranty on the work too :smile: They also do manifolds and lots of otherbits and bobs!