Newbie 197 f1 absolutely loving it

Welcome along - cracking colour and an R27 too, yet ANOTHER friend for @///M (he has the same)
Tell us a bit about yourself, and please feel free to ask any questions at all :smile:

Reactions: Pav and ///M
Welcome along - cracking colour and an R27 too, yet ANOTHER friend for @///M (he has the same)
Tell us a bit about yourself, and please feel free to ask any questions at all :smile:
Thanks for the warm welcome,i shall fill out the rest of my profile and get some more pictures up soon.

Reactions: Micah
Well HELLO there good looking!!!

What an absolute FEAST for the eyes!

:smile:

And a very very rare sight indeed. Only 34 RB R27s if I remember correctly! Good to have another along!

Reactions: Pav
WHAT A COLOUR :smile:

That looks stunning !! Even got the original (?) decal in the rear window. Looks a tidy one too......

Hope you enjoy the forum nearly as much as the car.

WHAT A COLOUR :smile:

That looks stunning !! Even got the original (?) decal in the rear window. Looks a tidy one too......

Hope you enjoy the forum nearly as much as the car.
Thank you,yea original window decal,front bumper is missing one but to be fair I'd like to get that painted due to stone chips,interior was retrimmed in leather back in 2010 but looks nice and more suited to my kids making a mess lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: sevenfourate
Welcome in mate. Cracking R27, stick your number down on the register if you haven't done it already. Any pics of leather interior?

Colin

Welcome in mate. Cracking R27, stick your number down on the register if you haven't done it already. Any pics of leather interior?

Colin
Awesome will do that first thing in the morning

Attachments

• IMG_20170726_183518.jpg
    IMG_20170726_183518.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20170726_183524.jpg
    IMG_20170726_183524.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 16
Welcome to the forum! Stunning looking R27, very nice indeed! They are addictive little cars!

Reactions: Pav

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clio chris 197 Clio 197 Area 8
A New Members 3
wrx-sti New Members 5
J New Members 4
R New Members 11