How to install cruise control?

Hi !

I'm looking for a post I saw where they explained how to put the cruise control on a car that is not installed. Apparently the cars have the pre-installation and is only the need of installing the controls. Anyone know where is it? Swear it was in this forum but can not find it here or cliosport.net :tongueout:anic:

Thanks BTW :thumbup:

I don't think there are any guides on here for non renaultsport cars. Maybe it was on cliosport as they have more members with non renaultsport cars

There is a thread and I'm sure it's on ClioSport. I'll have a look for you.

I thought cruise control was standard on all 197s and 200s

Not on Cups!

But yes theres a topic on Cliosport regarding fitting it to early 172s (it only became standard on later 172s before the switch to 182) but i havent seen it done on the Mk3 Clios yet. If its the same you just need the parts and its plug and play, the ECU is already configured for it.

Fingers crossed they didnt change it and make it more awkward!

Easiest thing to check for is the wiring to where the CC switch would go on the dash or centre console, depending on the car. In addition to that switch you would need the contact ring part for the steering wheel, and of course a suitably equipped steering wheel.