how to fit number plates?

getting some new plates made up tomorrow from a main dealer for 18 quid plus fixings but was hoping to stick them as i hate the look of bolts on the plate - anyone know a good way of doing this?
Cheers

I got mine from Demon Plates and they came with 3 strips of 3M double sided tape each. I just stuck those vertically, one on each end and one in the middle of each plate. Does the job perfectly and much better than screws. My parents Merc has 4 screws (I think) on each plate and doesn't even have caps over them, looks horrendous!

I got mine from Demon Plates and they came with 3 strips of 3M double sided tape each. I just stuck those vertically, one on each end and one in the middle of each plate. Does the job perfectly and much better than screws. My parents Merc has 4 screws (I think) on each plate and doesn't even have caps over them, looks horrendous!

Agreed! Might have to go through them instead then, sounds good - cheers

Yeah either go through Demon Plates or just buy a roll of 3M double sided if you get plates from your dealer :smile:

Mine are stuck to the original plates with double sided tabs look great on the rear at night I've got pressed plates tho ....

I use the double sided 3m foam tape. The plate will take bloody hours to take off so make sure it's level!