How does this look?

Didn't know really in which forum to put this so if it's in the wrong section I hope a mod will relocate the thread :thumbup1:

How does this look?
r27_red_004.jpg

LoL when I read the first line I really thought I should've wrote a bit more :chair::-p:lol:

Just thinking of getting myself the original splitter, side-skirts and rear spoiler :confused1:

im confused, being a 197 buff i notice that u have calipers at the back of the front disks not the front also the back look larger than normal?

I thought as much, mustve took some time to get F/N/S wheel to fit perfect on the arches.

Just thinking of getting myself the original splitter, side-skirts and rear spoiler :confused1:

Hmmmhh....I like the rear spoiler and the side-skirts but I just can't get my self to love the splitter...don't know...I just don't like it.

Im not a fan of that particular splitter TBH! Some company needs to make a better one - preferably colour coded lol!

I do like the spoiler and side skirts though! Im sure you will be happy with it, if you go for it that is!

Looking very tidy indeed. I am afraid I have to agree with F1team07 on the front splitter if it was colour coded it would be a bit more sutle. But other withs very very, nice indeed!!!!!

if you want to put an original spoiler back on it dude, id be up for a part ex for your cup spoiler obv cash your way an id pay postage costs.
drop me a pm if your iterested.

car looks tidy btw dude, red n black is always a winner imo

Things I like:

The car and wheels

Things I dont like:

The Cup spoiler in red (Think it would look smart in black), the side skirts and then the front splitter.

lol at the comments! I think the how does this look are infact in relation to the wheels which have been photoshopped on

I would prefere the wheels if they were silver and the black bits on the car were red

lol at the comments! I think the how does this look are infact in relation to the wheels which have been photoshopped on

I would prefere the wheels if they were silver and the black bits on the car were red

Just photoshoped the wheels, black front badge, black sidemirrors and black headlamps onto a red R27 with the cup spoiler, splitter and sideskirts to see how my car would look like with these parts.

Mine looks like this now and tbh I don't know if I should do anything :bounce:
raceland-foto_310836_17389715_zo-1.jpg

Photoshoped my rims and black trim onto a Clio with a splitter, cup spoiler and sideskirts
r27_red_004.jpg

the splitter and side skirts are too much for me to be honest. loving the car still though

That's really the problem. Saw a Toro red Clio on the internet with the cup spoiler only and kinda was really nice. But dunno if I like the look with only the cup spoiler at the back :bounce:

Hmmmhh....I like the rear spoiler and the side-skirts but I just can't get my self to love the splitter...don't know...I just don't like it.

Jap. I don't fancy the splitter and tbh sideskirts either lol but I think without the splitter and sideskirts the car would look kinda wierd with only the cup spoiler :huh:

Best to leave it alone lol and save the money for a Meg RS250 :rofl:

Buy a proper cup spoiler. Different fixing points, different angle to the wing and it is closer to the body. It's also much lighter.

I'm not keen on the front splitter or the side skirts. I'd like the side skirts if they didn't have the rectangle part on the back. If they were just the thin plastic continued all the way to the rear.

m.barnes has his for sale :wink:

Could you point me in the right direction where to find pictures of a proper cup rear spoiler?