How do you know a car salesmans lying?

Am i being unreasonable?

Took my car in today to my more local stratstones so they could check out the odd clicking sound i get when turning and look at the tracking, it's got the pulling to the left and to have a full and proper valet to remove the mould on the unerside/edges of the seats (see pics above).

Had to wait a couple of weeks for this as they wanted it for the day so i needed a courtsey car.

Went to collect my car at half five, shining like a diamond it was, just how i expected it the day i bought it.

Windows were a little steamed up as they'd cleaned the seats properly inside.

Untill i lifted up the rear seat and all the mould was still there as was the £1.10 i'd not bothered to remove.

:shout: comunication is the key, you'd think the amount of moaning i'd done to the original dealer about it they'd have told the second place to make sure that that particular part was cleaned properly. :shout:

It needs a new suspension part, they can't tell me which bit but they are getting it replaced at one of their renault dealers under the dealer warranty (its still under 3 years old) and it was too late for the valeters to sort it so i'll get the mould cleaned at the same time.

So now i have to wait even longer.

I've just ordered a cup spoiler and want to fit this and my splitter soon but waited until this was sorted before i did that, now i have to wait even longer.

And the original salesman was supposed to call me tonight but has'nt, am i right being a little pissed off?

Absolutely disgraceful service. Write a letter to Stratstone asking them what they plan to do about the situation.

Suprise suprise, no phone call today as promised.

I've had to call them.

What i find suspicious though, everytime i ask to speak to the manager, mark townsend i get another salesman from the shop floor.

Anyway, the dates on all these posts will tally up with my problems.

:thumbdown: