House hold equipment

Maz

Platinum Member
I need everything for a imminent house purchase.

Please post any links to too good to miss deals you have recently purchased.

Just found a Hotpoint washer dryer and fridge freezer for just under £700, think that's a decent price.

:smile:

I walked into citrus and got my washer, fridge, freezer for about £500 IIRC, they aren't top of the range or owt but not bad at all! Look quite nice too. Will try and find a link...

The kitchen appliances I have found are Hotpoint and black which is the colour I want to match my kitchen but I'm open to suggestions if I can save some £'s

I found loads of little bargains on the Very site when we moved, things like kettle, toaster, pan sets all really cheap in their offers section. I always thought it was a catalogue but turns out you can just pay normally too!

Other places to try for bits are supermarkets and places like Thhe Range and Ikea for all your essentials :smile: oh and if you have a Habitat close by they're worth a visit at the moment as they have a closing down sale on.

Oh and remember if your paying for delivery try to get everything you need from there all in one go as it will save you £££!!!

Hope this helps :smile:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions