Swedish d5 in the house

so .
People say I'm having a mid life thing .
I'm 37 !!! I drive a Volvo d5 v70 . Stupidly good on fuel . Like driving around in a chesterfield chair . Electric everything . Sleep in the boot no problem .
But bugger it's boring .
Which leads me here ! I've always taken a shine to the f1 Clio R27 . In that horrid puke yellow colour . Ha

I've owned my share of licence loosing cars , from m3s to evos and even a Concorse series one rs turbo ( why I sold that I don't know )I love bikes normally 1000cc sports bike. Maybe even the odd Harley to spice things up.
Now I'm after a toy for me and the missus to drive to either for work or the gym or just a Sunday morning blast , I'm not quiet in the position to purchase yet ! Next few months and my drive will be finished , then I can flog the v70 . Just to note I think it's the lowest mileage 2004 v70 d5 around . Now I'm going to spend some time getting to know these little rockets before I buy.
Thanks

Hi Dave welcome to the Family your be home here lots of 30/56/86 somethings with the bug have a look at the buyers guide any questions please ask.We are a friendly bunch of Looooooooooons and its only a Fiver to join gives you full access so enjoy good luck with the quest

Reactions: Sean197
Welcome David. As said there are plenty of us on here having a mid life crisis! There are a fair number of bikers and BMW fans too so you should feel at home. Good luck with your search for the right car. Any questions then ask. Nothing is considered to be a silly question and there is good advice to be had.

Nice intro. You're in good company don't worry, there are plenty older than you on here!

I had a very nice S1 RST too, but it was far from concourse! :smiley:

Good luck with the search. The R27 is definitely the one to have in my opinion, which is why we bought one!

You'll find we're a very helpful bunch so if you have any questions, just ask away.

Welcome to the forum, David! 37 isn't mid-life :smile: at least I bloody hope not!

As above, lots of 'older and wiser' owners on the forum, so you'll fit in nicely :wink: good choice if you did go for an R27 - terrible boot though, I wouldn't recommend sleeping in there :smile:

I think i can remember 37 David :smile:

Plenty of RS's out there to choose from. Just a case of being patient, doing your homework - and waiting for the right one....

Your'e not alone in being a biker either ! Good to have you aboard and i hope you enjoy the forum.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman