HID's

I think all aftermarket hid kits use the same ballast just make sure that when buying that you need either 35w or 55w don't want different looking headlight haha

jst remembered I have a 35w ballast your welcome to have got HID in the bike and only have use for one :smile:

pm your address and its yours :smile:

Last edited:
thats a very kind offer indeed. let me find out the wattage of the ballast i have before we go ahead

thanks mate :smile:

I bought mine from a dealer near me, alltronix in worksop, they are on eBay.

One of the ballasts went down (over a year old) so I went back to them, they tested it to make sure and sold me a new one for a tenner. and a spare bulb for a fiver.

Their kits are £40 to buy but on this, buying separate without the box would have been £30 (2x ballasts, 2x bulbs)

I've got 2 6k bulbs (no ballasts) should you want them. It's the fitment for the dipped lights (projectors) not H7. You can have them for free of course. I had them fitted and then I realised that 6k was blueish for me so I changed the bulbs to 4300K keeping the same ballasts. Bought from HIDdirrect.

Sorry again for the defective ballast!! Wish I could help kinda gutted masel as the other has worked non stop for almost two years!!

I have used hids4u. Based in Southampton. Never had any issues with bulbs or ballasts.