HID kit wanted...plus fitting

My old lights sold for 100 !

It's worth it you can get the lights 250 of twingogeek , and £50 for some HIDs

The projectors do have slots for the ballasts so might as well do a good job rather than a Roger the bodgers job.

Leigh

Nope drop a message to twingo that's what I've done I Got mine from , and got the Hids from
The dude on 133.net

can you manually adjust the headlight beam (projector lights) other than using the adjuster inside the car.
After I fitted HID's into my car one light is lower than the other
Thanks

can you manually adjust the headlight beam (projector lights) other than using the adjuster inside the car.
After I fitted HID's into my car one light is lower than the other
Thanks

There should be a manual adjustor on the rear of each headlight (I know there was on my 182) It was a white allen bolt type screw which you must adjust with the ignition on, otherwise they will self home next time you start the car.

Ah man! im so confused! theres sooooo many options lol i dont want to go too bright, so not sure wether to go for 55w 4300k or 35w 6000k, and i think i want to get the slim ballasts so they fit better into the projector headlights. think im thinking too much into it and should just buy a kit lol im going mad trying to decide :s

Ah man! im so confused! theres sooooo many options lol i dont want to go too bright, so not sure wether to go for 55w 4300k or 35w 6000k, and i think i want to get the slim ballasts so they fit better into the projector headlights. think im thinking too much into it and should just buy a kit lol im going mad trying to decide :s

Go for the 35w 6000k and just buy them lol! HID's are HID's! Get em on your car and bang your all done nick