Hi guys a newbie on here popped over from "the other side"

Hi guys, i have a 225 my lad had a R26 but sold it (due to insurance costs) and got a 197 this one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...4777730?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item43c7326602

does any one know its history? or why it was sprayed?
he went on his own to get it so i had no feedback on it, and i was ill, it has glass on the boot floor so its had window popped or a whack at the back nothing is comming up on hpi, any help would be great thanks john ,

my car
unnamed (12).jpg

his r26 my 225 and his brothers 225 replica
unnamed (18).jpg

his new one and ours
unnamed (19).jpg

Hi Austin lol

Can't say i know the car or the reasons behind the colour, RE the glass in the boot. To me it looks like the original rear screen so perhaps its not related or a rear quarter window.

Welcome, I'm abit skeptical about this car because of the add.. Custom paint job? Porsche colours? Looks renault racing blue to me..

Cheers guys, it is john Austin is a personal joke but we wont go there.... After looking more at the photos its a body repair shop and he has other "freshly coloured" cars for sale, and its not a "mint" job to be fair but its not my car just trying to find out more about it for him

Cheers guys, it is john Austin is a personal joke but we wont go there.... After looking more at the photos its a body repair shop and he has other "freshly coloured" cars for sale, and its not a "mint" job to be fair but its not my car just trying to find out more about it for him

one word... Allegro :rofl:

Yep me sorry, hope someone else took my place still hoping to get bigger injectors again and get it done just had bigger priorities at the time gutted i had to sell the injectors and angel try powers

Yep me sorry,  hope someone else took my place still hoping to get bigger injectors again and get it done just had bigger priorities at the time gutted i had to sell the injectors  and angel try powers 

Yeah it was no problem, someone else filled the slot pretty quick!