Hi from Switzerland

Hi every one!

I'm new here. I read you since several weeks and I think it's time for the presentation!

So I'm from Switzerland, I've a white Clio RS 200 with Cup pack.

Before I get a black Clio RS 2002 and a Clio RS Trophy (thanks Renault Switzerland).

Between the Trophy and the 200 I've got 2 lotus Elise MK2.

Mods:

Clio Cup (race car) brake (discs front and pads front & rear)
Braided Brake Line Kit
Toyo R888 (225/45R17)
Rear seats removed
4 point Schroth harness

Mods to come :

R26R wheels
Akrapovic evolution
ITG panel
Rear Recaro Seat for coming baby :tongueout:roud:

Pics:
http://gallery.me.com/frederic.monnier/100076

IMG_1570.jpg

Is there some other Swiss Clio? :swiss:

:welcome:mate
no:swiss: is Mike of here he wants to come and live there

Bienvenue sur le site!

Je suppose que vous êtes de la partie de langue française du CH?

Il ya quelques autres propriétaires suisses ici, mais d'après ce que je me souvienne, ils sont de la région de Zürich.

Moi et ma femme sera d'y déménager l'année prochaine nous l'espérons, mais nous allons nous rendre à Zürich!

Si vous vous sentez comme un road trip au Nürburgring en Juin, puis cliquez sur le lien dans ma signature ci-dessous:wink:

Nous avons reçu cette émoticône spécialement pour la Suisse parce que c'est un pays étonnant :swiss: :swiss:

Welcome to the site!

I take it you are from the French speaking part of CH?

There are some other Swiss owners on here, but from what I can remember, they are from Zürich area.

Me and my wife will be moving there hopefully next year, but we will be going to Zürich!

If you feel like a road trip to the Nürburgring in June, then click on the link in my signature below :wink:

Merci pour l'accueil en français!
Donc oui je suis de Suisse romande (entre Genève et Lausanne).

C'est étonnant comme la Suisse attire les Anglais et l'Angleterre les Suisses ;-)

For the Nüburgring, I've to check, but I'm interested. I had already plan track day the 4th June and the 2nd of Jully with the RS-Team.
Since I go on track day (8 years now!!) I never gone to the Ring... It's in my todo list.

En tout cas futur bienvenue en Suisse (Allemande, mais on vous pardonnera ;-) ).

Et désolé pour toutes mes fautes en anglais / Sorry for all the faults I did / will do :smile:

Hello Prophet and welcome to the site.

I'm flying to Basel tomorrow morning for two nights, not for fun though (work) but i look forward to my first visit to your beautiful country.

Bienvenue chez le site!

I'm from Zurich, german part, but still Switzerland! :-D - Welcome :thumbup:
You will enjoy this amazing forum :clap:

:welcome::swiss:

Drove to Switzerland two years ago to explore the Alps, and it is the most beautiful place i have ever been!!! apart from the fuel prices :thumbdown:

Bonjour, contrairement aux autres, je ne parle pas un travail de français mais je peux utiliser google translate alors bienvenue sur le site. Votre voiture est à la menthe et vous avez manifestement choisi la bonne couleur, profiter.

Similar Thread Suggestions