Hello from Switzerland (200T)

nius02

POTM Winner - August 2016
Hello everyone

I'm from Switzerland and I have driven nothing but Renault Sport so far in my life :thumbup:
Well, it's not hard as I learned driving just 2 1/2 years ago in my very own Clio 172 and the Clio 3 RS Gordini of my driving instructor.

About a year ago the 172 started having more and more problems so I decided to order the new 200T which arrived in June.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

btw: I got tired of the same conversations over and over about the 200t on CS that's why I'm here now. I hope there's a bit more acceptance on this forum ;/

3_kleinl9ubf.jpg

image-195608-99fef340.jpg

2h58f10.jpg

1z2sw9.jpg

2gwsjq.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

Not sure on picture size, never had a problem, always just upload using tinypic.url :smile:

Ahhh good old Clio Sport :smiley: - no comment.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find it a lot more accepted to own a T on here rather than CS. I found it a lot more friendly in here. It's hard to get replies or anything on CS unless you own a 1*2. It's well worth becoming a paid member for how to guides etc.

Wish I'd have learnt to drive in a Gordini instead of a 1.2 Corsa.

Welcome to the forum mate 200T looks awesome in Liquid Yellow, love the black diamonds might have to get some of those myself.

Grüüzi, welcome to the site :smile:

A few Swiss on here now, it should have been me by now too, but I'm still stuck in England lol :wink:

So, Bern, are you on the 'Röstigraben' (I think that's the correct word :wink: ) French or Düütsch?

Merci vilmal

Mike
:swiss:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Love the blacked out front end mate, shame the front lights aren't a bit darker too.

Yeah I wish they made the shining silver parts of the indicators black. would be perfect.

Grüüzi, welcome to the site :smile:

A few Swiss on here now, it should have been me by now too, but I'm still stuck in England lol :wink:

So, Bern, are you on the 'Röstigraben' (I think that's the correct word :wink: ) French or Düütsch?

Merci vilmal

Mike
:swiss:

I live near Biel (Bilingual City), right on the edge to the Röstigraben 8)
Still on the german speaking side though :swiss:

Similar Thread Suggestions