Hi, from Staffordshire.

Hello All, My name is Chris, 20 years old from Lichfield. I recently purchased a 172 as an early birthday present for myself. It was a low mileage example, and the best I had driven/viewed.

59b75646.jpg

3 Months on, driving past the Renault dealership I spotted a LY 200, with recaro's. I couldn't just drive-by, so I stopped off to have quick sneak at it. A day later I went in and slapped a deposit down. Cant wait to pick it up this Saturday, as an early Christmas present for myself!

FF 200 in Liquid Yellow, with Recaro's and cup chassis! Do I get a cup spoiler?? Here's a few pics sitting in the forecourt.

200pic3.jpg

200pic2.jpg

Welcome!!!

Like the look of the 172, nice and clean. You'll love the 200, great spec' there too.

Yeah Willis, i'll be sad to see the 172 go after such a short time. Was super clean.

Sorry I'm not a fan of jumping on the bandwagon with black wheels to be honest. But the sprint spoiler does appeal to me, with it being subtle. But hey I've bought a yellow car, not exactly subtle itself! aha.

Welcome fella. Personally, I'd enjoy the car a bit before you start spending. It's a pretty complete package as standard, especially with the spec you have! There should be a West Midlands meet next weekend if you want to show off your new purchase, you're more than welcome to join :smile:

Welcome. Cars look very nice. Looks like you have been well and truly bitten by the Clio bug!

:welcome: to the site.

Yes, get the cup spoiler, it makes them look complete.

Thanks chaps, nice to see its a friendly forum! Thanks for the comments. Does clio 197/200.net have its own big meet or do we tag along with Cliosport Saturday?

Bot of both tbh. Tend to have regional meets rather than one big one, although the French Car Show normal doubles up as that.