New member from Staffordshire

Hello everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself as I've just joined the club. I'm an active member on cs.net, and currently on the hunt for an Alien Green 200. Also considering a Storm Grey now too.

My current steed is being broken up for parts - a track prepped 172 cup. Some of you may recognise the username/car from Cs.

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/breaking-cover.772072/

Full R3 maxi spec engine for those who cba to click on the link!

Each to their own and I hate to knock another mans dream colour.......but I just see the AG as a bit 1980's / Max Power.......

Maybe I'm just old.
Haha! Yeah I get where you are coming from with the colour. I'd consider a LY if the spec is right.
Welcome along! Good luck with the search :smiley:
Thanks!
Welcome aboard. Hope you find the car you want.
Thanks!
Welcome in mate. You've picked two of the hardest colours to find. Good luck and be patient.
Thanks! Yeah I'm already realising that tbh. Lol! I've not made it easy for myself though as I'm wanting Speedlines, recaros, cup chassis and a/c, so I've certainly reduced my options.

I have considered the SG that's currently on sale at ktec, but I know that the only cams worth fitting in these engines are R3 maxi items. They need a 1200rpm idle speed just to pull some vacuum!

Last edited:
Good luck with finding the alien :excited:

People been searching high and low.

Welcome

I've said it on another post, but seats and wheels can always be added after (at a cost of course)! Worth bearing in mind if you're after a rarer colour :wink:

I've said it on another post, but seats and wheels can always be added after (at a cost of course)! Worth bearing in mind if you're after a rarer colour :wink:
Yeah I know what you're saying mate. Currently giving it some consideration, but saying that, how good is the a/c on the 200's? Read a lot of stuff about it being crap!

Yeah I know what you're saying mate. Currently giving it some consideration, but saying that, how good is the a/c on the 200's? Read a lot of stuff about it being crap!

Can't comment on the 200, however I have it on my 197 and I don't ever use it tbh. It's ok but it's just not something I'm too fussed about. Personal preference really, I think it's an overrated option on a car in the UK.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0