Hi from Oz

New Nitto track tyres fitted up & new sponsor on board in readiness for this weekends 2 days of racing...

IMG_2167_zpsbd4f1109.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2161_zps7bf5ca65.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_2178_zps974a3df8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
killing it!!!!!!

loving the progress on this one, do you have any photo's that show how the rear lights light up at night?

Thanks

Where did you find the carpet to match the rest of the car as i have been considering doing this myself but cant find a good enough match

Couple of pics of car 'stickered-up' in readiness for upcoming 4 days of competition at Australian hillclimb titles (road wheels pictured)...

RS200251_zps75b9f6b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RS200252_zps0a029b29.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Latest addition is the Ultra-Racing under car bracing, hoping this will help eliminate some of the subframe movement/flex under heavy cornering load & when launching the car.

IMG_2196_zps91bd457c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Hey Steve how much clearance does this have to the ground?

It looks quite thick, I would have thought with a lowered car it was be difficult to go over speed bumps etc without it hitting?

Then again, maybe there isn't much of that kind of thing where you live! :wink:

2014 'Australian hillclimb champion' (road reg. class) & 2013/14 'NSW hillclimb champion' (road reg. class).:biggrin:

1907893_736208213114565_5712565986867135245_n_zps7ebfb69e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Just installed K-tec' stage 3 + crackle map...Wow.
Has transformed the way the car drives, yes it pops & bangs (already did that) & even throws a flame when provoked :biggrin:, but the big difference is the increase in drivability.
The car now pulls from 3500rpm like it did from 5000rpm, & definitely has much more torque everywhere across the rpm range. Tacho needle sweeps around noticably quicker now too.
Surprising just how much I was missing without a remap to take full advantage of the mods. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Just reading back through your post, I guess the biggest engine mod was the Toyosports manifold? I guess it's made the difference you talk about.

Just reading back through your post, I guess the biggest engine mod was the Toyosports manifold? I guess it's made the difference you talk about.

As far as engine mods go i've done nothing much besides the usual type of bolt-on stuff mate.
But hitting on the right combination & tuning the ecu to suit has certainly helped.

As with modifying most performance cars its not one single piece but a combination of many bits that has made a positive difference to the car overall.
When your starting with such a well sorted package as the RS200 you wont see huge improvements anyway but as always things can be improved with the right combination.

Whether you can justify doing such mods (or any type of performance mods for that matter) to a car that isn't used regularly in competition is questionable I guess, but i'm certainly pleased & the competition results are there to see.

Last edited:
Small sound clip of the car with crackle map installed (unfortunately the recording quality is a little poor).

[video=youtube_share;xhAYKeq-JWo]http://youtu.be/xhAYKeq-JWo[/video]

Last edited: