Hi folks, new owner here!

Hi all, I find my self in project car ownership once, again after a few years away spending money on the house rather than cars, now I'm back!

My previous toy was a Mitsubishi evo 6, so a change of pace with the Clio. I must say though I was impressed with the chassis capability on the Clio, and the fact they are cheaper to look after and fix than an evo was a massive draw for me.

I shall be lurking through a load of forum posts soaking up the knowledge over the coming weeks!!

Reactions: Beany
Welcome in mate. That is one clean Clio, looking good is that. EVO 6 was my favourite of all the EVOs, any pics?

Colin

welcome along..you will find lots of good advice on here..and if you are missing more power,you can always meg it :french:

welcome along..you will find lots of good advice on here..and if you are missing more power,you can always meg it :french:
Haha, nope I went n/a for a reason, alot less to worry about in terms of cost and longevity with n/a. Don't get me wrong it's far from a rocket ship but it's enough to have fun with!

Reactions: Johnny 99 and Pav
@Roninbb thanks for the EVO pics mate, looks mint. I've had 4 Imprezas in my time including a P1 but always wanted an EVO. Ended up more into my bikes in the end.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 10
B New Members 12
The ANT Clio General Chat 17
Roy General Chat 21
D New Members 13