104 days to xmas day folks

Roy

clio197.net legend
Not got a thing yet.This time last year had everything done :worried:.On the plus side all the boxes of sweets are in best offer yet 2 4 £9 :smile:.****e can't have them :worried:.Whos started there xmas shopping then ???

F off we aint even in autumn properly yet!!

Well unless you look at the weather outside

Normally I'd say sod off, that's ages away and stop talking of Xmas, but as we have a 9 week old son I'm actually looking forward to Xmas this year.
all those new toys I can pretend are for him that I can play with :smile:

my 1year old grandson will enjoy it this year can't wait to play with the train set (opps his train set) :smile:

Train set will be good.
i work on the railway, and 20 years later my mum still thinks its humorous to turn up with a Thomas the Tank Engine advent Calendar for me :smile:

Wait til hes scalextric age!!
I am Mike.When we move I will have a summerhouse or shed were I can set one up on a board so not have to keep putting it up and taking it down all the time.The train set will be done the same

Train set will be good.
i work on the railway, and 20 years later my mum still thinks its humorous to turn up with a Thomas the Tank Engine advent Calendar for me :smile:

Ha ha ha nice one classic

39 today!

peter pan on the outside, quietly crumbling I pieces on the inside :worried:

good job Wifey is a few years younger than me :smile:

I certainly don't feel it tho Mr Welshman, my internals are suffering.
Two prolapsed discs and a third which is heavily worn, I've spent 4 months of this year off work after a back op left me with a spinal leak... Fingers cross all is good now tho :smile: