Hi Everyone

Morning everyone, Tony here from Demon Tweeks saying Hi.

I've come over from cliosport.net and I'm in the process of becoming a paid up trade member on Clio197.net and hopefully I will be able to offer you guy's some great group deals and advice in the future.

Anyway please be gentle with me as I'm a newbie :hug:

:driveby:

Hi Tony!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what deals you have for us. :thumbsup:

Welcome Tony! Always been wondering why you never had a representative over here. Only down the road from me, I'm like a kid at christmas in your place :smiley:

:welcome: to the site, you should give out some free stuff to the first three people that comment on your first post... :innocent::hug:

Looking forward to see what you offer. You guys get mentioned (in a good way) on here pretty often, so its good your represented now :smile:

Welcome Tony,

As others have said looking forward to seeing your offers..

Group buy on a set of Sparco Assetto Garas anyone? :wink:

Only if your buying :wink:

but seriously, you need these in your life...

sparcoassettogarabronze.jpg

I am seriously in the market for a set of these.. Manufactured by OZ so you get the quality without the cost.. Not sure which colour, the bronze in the picture or black. I love both but think black would be better on the white car.

Last edited:
I am seriously in the market for a set of these.. Manufactured by OZ so you get the quality without the cost.. Not sure which colour, the bronze in the picture or black. I love both but think black would be better on the white car.

Nah everyone goes for black and white. White and bronze is much classier, its a little JDM but that's almost never a bad thing.

Anyway were spamming up Tony's thread here, and I've checked, Tweaks don't actually sell them :smiley:

Nah everyone goes for black and white. White and bronze is much classier, its a little JDM but that's almost never a bad thing.

Anyway were spamming up Tony's thread here, and I've checked, Tweaks don't actually sell them :smiley:

But I can get them :-p and Ultraleggera's

Similar Thread Suggestions