Hi, how is everyone? just purchased a clio 200

Should i leave the external pack grey or go black?

• Total voters
Hi,

I have just purchased a clio 200 in liquid yellow with the grey external pack and wondered if it was a different model if the bits are black or just a colour choice at factory?

Looking forward to getting some work done and getting it on the Nordschleife :smile:

Thank you

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: Sean197
welcome :french: You have the 'Anthracite Pack' which just basically means the bits which are usually black are anthracite. Simple as that really!

Reactions: Nina
Thank you. Looking at the Recaro SP-G Seats at the moment do you think these are a good choice?

Hello and welcome! Liquid yellow is one of the best colours for clio 197 / 200.
Nice car! One option is to get those grey parts wrapped with gloss black foil, then you can return it stock if necessary or you have second thoughts.

Antti

Hi Nina,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the car !

I think the anthracite pack on an LY is a rare occurrence.

In saying that - I would prefer Black were it mine.....

ENJOY :smile:

Reactions: Nina
Hello and welcome! Liquid yellow is one of the best colours for clio 197 / 200.
Nice car! One option is to get those grey parts wrapped with gloss black foil, then you can return it stock if necessary or you have second thoughts.

Antti
Yes i was thinking of doing it this way. just not sure as the grey is not seen as much so nice to be different but that black does look good

Welcome to the forum!

Personally I would paint the Anthracite/Grey bits black, I think black on LY is as good as it gets - Wrapping black like Antti suggested is a brilliant idea, can always easily swap it back then.

Welcome along! Lovely looking car and I think it suits the Anthracite pack! I would sell my Cup spoiler for the right money :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along. Personally I would keep the anthracite as is because it's unusual. I've always liked the anthracite & also liquid yellow is one of my favourite colours. As said, a wrap gives you the best of both worlds being easily reversible. Enjoy the car & the club.

Reactions: Mitchy197

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
O New Members 7
CJ197 New Members 37
lewisg95 Silverstone Register 1
N General Chat 16