Help with nextdaybrakes

They are for Clio 2.0l 16v not 197, thats why they are cheaper. The Brembo caliper discs pads are rectangle with 2 bulges on one side of the rectangle with holes in these bulges for the pins to go through.
Check out ebay where a few people have pictures visible on the items for sale.

Yeah it has been confirmed now that they aren't the right ones. Need to source some now, shame though as was planning on fitting them tomorrow.

James

What have nextdaybrakes got to say on the matter mate? You know what they say about things that look too good to be true lol

I haven't had chance to speak to nextdaybrakes what with the weekend etc but. Will be phoning/emailing them tomorrow.

I ended up buying front brakes from a local supplier which are Apex ones and all I could get my hands on but I am so happy I changed them. The old ones took awhile to get out and when I finally did they had corroded so much that the pads just crumbled and fell to bits. Scary stuff.

Even though they haven't been bedded in they are still 100% better.

James

Guys, just to let you know that I ordered Megane 225/R26 front pads (Part No P68036) from NextDayBrakes and they fitted perfectly. Not sure why the Clio isn't listed as they use the same calliper as the Megane :S

I assume the Megane 225/R26 front discs are the same as the Clio too?

were the part numbers of the pads you ordered P68033 for the front and P68024 for the rear if so do the rears still fit? they look the same