Help with nextdaybrakes

vivid white

Platinum Member
Just wondered whether someone could help me with nextdaybrakes website as Im not sure which to choose III 2.0 16V or III 2.0 16V Sport. Im guessing the sport but I didnt know whether they were the same because the III 2.0 16V you can get the discs and pads for a good price but the Sport doesnt seem to list discs.

Thanks
James

Last edited:
I'm guessing sport as well because there is a 2.0 none sport model, however if in doubt ring them :smile:

Yeah I did think that would be the case.

The discs on the site are 69.00£ but say they are for 08 models onwards. Mine is a 06. Will they definitely not fit?

Thanks
James

The brembo vented front discs and brembo pads come in at just under £100.

Is this the sort of price I should be paying or for a little bit more could I get a better set up?

Thanks again
James

I didn't think they do the pads?

Iirc I paid what your paying for the discs, and I got my pads from Karl on here for around 60ish.

Oem is fine for road use

Can get you Ferodo Premier pads for £45 plus £8 postage. OEM are Ferodo.
Also get DS2500 for £108 plus £8.

Last edited:
This is what they do.

Brembo Vented Front Brake Discs More Info... 09.8904.10 III 2.0 16V Sport Front Sep '08 £69.25 Pair
Brembo Rear Brake Pad Set More Info... P68024 III 2.0 16V Sport Rear May '06 £40.93 Pair
Brembo Front Brake Pad Set More Info... P68033 III 2.0 16V Sport Front May '06 £30.04 Pair

Also the website says that they are £30.04 for a pair.

Does this mean that I need two pairs to do the front of my car resulting in the price actually being £60.08? Or will one pair do it?

"Sold in sets to replace all Pads on the front of your Clio."

I would assume it's all four pads, but probably best to email them confirming this.

Have you ordered these mate? Look like decent prices, I need to replace mine soon so just wondering if they sent you the right ones?

I have ordered them today, so should be here tomorrow so will let you know after work when I have a look at them.

James

Hi all,

Could some post a pic of a standard Brambo front brake pad for me. I have a feeling they have sent me the wrong ones and I don't know why.

Thanks
James

Hi again,

I have managed to take some pictures of the brake pads that I have been sent. I have already come to the conclusion that they are wrong unless when replacing the pads something comes off the used ones and clips onto these because they dont look like other ones I have seen.

But if you look at the picture of the box there is an image of the pad with another clear image around it......im just a bit confused.

Thanks
James

Last edited:
Hi again,

I have managed to take some pictures of the brake pads that I have been sent. I have already come to the conclusion that they are wrong unless when replacing the pads something comes off the used ones and clips onto these because they dont look like other ones I have seen.

But if you look at the picture of the box there is an image of the pad with another clear image around it......im just a bit confused.

Thanks
James

there not 197 pads 100% sure of that