Go to change no plate bulbs and now
No. Plate light
Rear lh brake light
Front main beam
Fr lh sidelight
All don't work

Could it be a blown fuse?

Cheers

could be...theres a fuse box in the engine bay under the second angine air inlet

Ok read that a higher fuse is not good so I put a 7.5 amp in there to get me down shops tomo then will change for a 10 :smile:

Ok read that a higher fuse is not good so I put a 7.5 amp in there to get me down shops tomo then will change for a 10 :smile:

as a temporary measure its fine.....done it plenty of times over the years :thumbup:

15A is fine mate even to leave in, thats whats i put in when i blew mine doing the same thing

becareful because some of the clio wiring is quite "delecate" and they can draw extra current before blowing and this causes the wiring to start to melt...

becareful because some of the clio wiring is quite "delecate" and they can draw extra current before blowing and this causes the wiring to start to melt...

Hi foxspeed. :smile:

I don't know if you have seen my recent post in the exterior lights section in regards to plate and rear light bulb gone, but I have replaced bulb with new rear light bulb but neither that or plate bulbs are still not working. I have found the battery terminal fuse box which is joined onto the battery box but it's really small and get like 6 fuses in.

Is there another fuse box inside the car with the rest of the fuses in?