Hello, new RS200 owner

Hi,

I have agreed to buy and will pick up next week a lovely Liquid Yellow 12 plate RS200.

Happy with the price I've paid and looking forward to enjoying driving it.

Anyone from Bedfordshire, Herts, Bucks area?

Looking forward to to experiencing the RS after owning a number of hot hatches and nippy cars previously.

I will post pics once I've got it home and clean in a week or so.

Tom

Welcome, they are cracking cars to drive. Not the fastest in a straight line but it's one of the better handling hot hatches out there past or present.

What cars have you had in the past out of interest? I've had quite a few myself. A Civic EP3 Type R, Corsa VXR Nurburg and a Fabia vRS more recently. Love a good hot hatch me! Had my Clio about 7 months and despite a few little niggles I can't fault it.

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum :smile:

Great colour you've chosen, bet you can't wait to collect it!

No I can't wait, I agree, it won't be the quickest car I've ever owned but I am positive it will put a smile on my face.

Chronological order I've had:
106 GTi
Civic Type R EP3
Golf R32 MK1
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo

Selling my Ford Focus Diesel that I've used as a commuter car since selling the VX220.

Also got a 2012 LY 200, you'll absolutely love it!

And the colour is mega, especially when it's been freshly cleaned, certainly turns heads!

There will be lovers, and there will be haters haha!

A few days in and I'm enjoying the revvy nature of the RS200 and the looks the LY gets from fellow hot hatch owners and small kids.

I will post some pics when I remember how to do it.

Just a quick one, at speed the car seems to be a bit 'floaty', took it to get car alignment done and it was only a mm or so out and still is the same. Should I be concerned? I did expect it to be pretty planted at speed and not drift when moving along.

Car at is only a 62 plate with 33k so hoping no suspension issues already.