Hello, new owner of RS200 Akrapovic edition

Hello, I'm Emir 24, from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. My last car for three years was Clio Sport 172 ph2, and now I'm owner of Clio RS 200 Akrapovic edition. This Akrapovic edition is product of cooperation between Renault and Akrapovic Slovenia for markets of Slovenia, Croatia, B&H, Serbia, Macedonia... Spec: pearl white, cup pack, recaros, speedlines, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, black roof with Akrapovic logo, etc...

Thank you, I commend this forum, very useful and helpful 8)
Front bumper look very well, but it is just black label or foil in bottom part, everyone could make and place on bumper.
Now I'm not interested in EVO system, maybe it will be too loud for my taste. But it can be done with link pipe, decat.

Thank you :smile:
Anyone know something about rear GT spoiler, part number and is it possible to buy and place on? Which procedure is to place?

you would have to replace your bootlid aswell, because your bootlid has a 3rd brake like, and you cant fit a gt spoiler over it. you could only specify gt spoiler when ordering your car, however akrapovic edition wasnt speced up by customers but by akrapovic and renault.

Similar Thread Suggestions