Hello from Aberdeen

woodworm

Platinum Member
How's it going guys? New boy to the site here...altho I have be on reading alot for a few weeks now, great site you have, it been very usefully!

Anyway we have just added a black F1 to our mini fleet 'the other 2 are a mk4 Golf and a Corrado vr6' well when I saw added we put a deposit down on one, hoping to get it next weekend or the week after if all goes well with the stealer.

Chris

:welcome:Chris hope you enjoy the forum and get some pics up of the little beasty

Cheers guys, yeh I will get some pics up as soon as we get it, cana wait to get it, it's already been along week since putting the deposit down hahaa

Do you know if there is many 197's up here on the site? I have only seen 1 red in the last month.

Welcome, you'll love the Clio but in the meantime lets see some pictures of that Corrado, always had a soft spot for those.

Here she is
a91f72d8.jpg

And the best part...she is running the 24v lump from a mk4 v6 4motion now :smile:
20b8affc.jpg

And my mk4
DSC01199.jpg

Hope ye like

Love that corrado, looks very tidy. I had a Mk4 GTi 1.8 when they came out, but wasnt that impressed tbh. Chopped it in 6 months later for an alfa V6 which although sounded great was actually a bag of w@n.k.. Should've kept the golf lol

Aye the corrado is my summer toy it only comes out when it's dry, it only done 1800 miles between the last 2 mots hahaa, but my golf is a tdi that's been mapped so it's nae to bad as a daily, I've had it 11 years next month! It's been a great car but looking to change it aswel sometime soon for a 4x4 for the dogs.

Cheers guys, yeh I will get some pics up as soon as we get it, cana wait to get it, it's already been along week since putting the deposit down hahaa

Do you know if there is many 197's up here on the site? I have only seen 1 red in the last month.

Iv'e got a yellow F1 and I live in PD, I know Liam who is on here has a black F1 in PD as well. There are loads of other 197's going about here but I'm not sure if they are on here.
J

I know of a yellow F1 that stays in the kings gate, I used to see it alot but not lately and a green 200 but again not seen it lately, only the red 197...looked nice in red!
It can only be a good thing not seeing alot of them going about :thumbup1:

I know of a yellow F1 that stays in the kings gate, I used to see it alot but not lately and a green 200 but again not seen it lately, only the red 197...looked nice in red!
It can only be a good thing not seeing alot of them going about :thumbup1:
Its always surprising how much cars like your own you notice after you buy one though, Iv'e never really noticed any yellow cars going about but since I got this one they seem to be everywhere, not like mine though :biggrin:
J

Its always surprising how much cars like your own you notice after you buy one though, Iv'e never really noticed any yellow cars going about but since I got this one they seem to be everywhere, not like mine though :biggrin:
J

Hahaa so true!

Similar Thread Suggestions