Hello from Aberdeen - Looking for a 200

Hi there,

MY name is Greig, and I am from Aberdeen. After 20+ VW's including many GTI's and R32's, I picked up a well specced Clio 182! It's awesome, but I have now sold it as I am searching for a 200, hopefully with recaros.

Look forward to finding a car and contributing to the forum!

If anyone has a nice 200 for sale, please let me know - I'm willing to travel :smile:

Hiya Greig.

Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search for a nice 200 (You'll need to be paid member here to access the Sales section BTW). Good news is it starts at just £5 and opens-up the ever useful "How to" section too !

http://www.clio197.net/account/upgrades

Enjoy your stay..... :smile:

Welcome to the forum, Greig! Good to hear that you've got on the RS bandwagon after the VWs!

Good luck with the search, there's often some really nice examples for sale in the forum classifieds.

Welcome.

Good luck with the search. There are loads available, know the buyers guide inside out and hold out for a good one.

Welcome along, another north of the border member lol.

If only started looking a few months ago then he'd have seen mine up for sale at Newmachar Motors in Aberdeen, however I got it first lol.

Also they had a gorgeous LY 200t there but was out of my price range.

So, a deposit has been placed tonight after hours of searching the past few days :smile: :smile: :smile:

A Clio 200 proper cup, with aircon, belts done, service and a years mot. It also has a Ktec intake and some form of exhaust! Unfortunately no recaros, but the price was good enough that I can find a set and retrofit them!

I'm flying down to Gloucester on Friday morning to collect it! Wish me luck for the journey!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
W New Members 33