hello again.

Hello everyone I'm chris I'm back on this forum again as I've just bought a Clio rs 200t lux In liquid yellow I got a cracking deal at ness motors/Arnold clark Inverness top guys down there so a big thumbs up.I wee bit a bout myself now In the last four years I've owned a twingo rs 133 gordini with cup pack I kept that two years then traded it in for the old Clio rs in liquid yellow with all the extras and cup pack and recarro seats they were awesome,sadly the Clio had to go as it was not really family friendly haha,so I was kinda forced Into getting a bigger more practical vehicle so we went for a zafira Sri with xp pack fitted nice machine and very practical but i always new I would return to Renault sports one day so roll on next Mon/Tues no sleep for me this weekend the excitement is getting the better off me haha.

Welcome back to the forum! Nice to see you are returning to RS ownership :wink:

looking forward to the photos too.

Is that the car I saw sitting outside the showroom this week? Very nice - love liquid yellow. Are you in Sneckie or did you just buy the car there? There's a meet being set up in Aviemore soon, would be good to have a closer look at your car.

Thanks guys.the link posted above is indeed the Clio rs I've bought the pics don't really do it justice it looks so much better In person! A meet in aviemore sounds good I will try to make it for sure

P.S yeah it was sitting outside the showroom and I am indeed from the mighty Inverness haha.

Seen that car there looks lovely :smiley: good to hear you got a good deal in ness motors, i bought my clio rs from seafield motors next door but i think my next purchase will be from ness motors, they do all my service work :smiley:

Yay more Scottish members :smile: wasn't aware the new clio RS had made it to Scotland haha never seen one in the metal, welcome along tho :smile:

I now have the car in my possession but needs a full valet and slight correction work on the paint so I'll post pics once it get it looking it's best thankfully I instructed the dealership not to wash the car so its only got very light swirls marks nothing the dodo juice buff daddy can't sort! They felt very awkward handing the car over filthy! better that way than them wrecking the paint completely haha.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
C Clio 197 Area 5
R New Members 7
R32pete New Members 8
RBclio New Members 8