Hello 197.net

ChrisR27

Gold Member
I just thought i'd introduce myself, I have a Clio Liquid Yellow R27 which i have recently bought.
I am now going to start and make some changes to the brakes thinking about getting the Brembo HC Discs with the Ferodo DS2500 Pads with some Motul 600 DOT 4 fluid.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 14
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 16
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Hi Chris

Welcome to the site.

Nice choice of colour....kinda wish I bought a yellow r27 at times

Welcome Chris. I think I saw your car for sale in Middlesbrough at Evans Halshaw last year. I went to have a look out of curiosity as it had been spotted on Ebay some months earlier for sale by someone in Leeds. Pretty sure it was that one going by the small numberplates. I have to say its a very nice car in the flesh. I think the only bad point on the car was that the previous owner had badly scuffed the wheels. Enjoy it, these cars are great fun!

Welcome Chris. I think I saw your car for sale in Middlesbrough at Evans Halshaw last year. I went to have a look out of curiosity as it had been spotted on Ebay some months earlier for sale by someone in Leeds. Pretty sure it was that one going by the small numberplates. I have to say its a very nice car in the flesh. I think the only bad point on the car was that the previous owner had badly scuffed the wheels. Enjoy it, these cars are great fun!

Yeah i noticed that and the garage sorted it all out for me so bought it with not a scuff on

Similar Thread Suggestions